Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Conrad Murray--Coming Clean or Not?

Notice from I.I. Abbey, Naples: Fr. Lingyu Fu's blog does not reflect the opinions or involvement of Illuminus Theo.

As I wrote 26 days ago, when I admitted Illuminus Theo's complicity in the Michael Jackson Death Hoax, Dr. Conrad Murray would eventually be accused of having supposedly given Michael Jackson Diprivan, which resulted in his death.

Ironically, the news yesterday reported that Murray's home and clinics had been searched, and that he confessed to having administered Diprivan, which caused his death--but that he was cooperating, and "not a suspect." What more would it take for him to be a suspect? Of course, as I noted almost a month ago, the one who died of Diprivan was not Jackson but Dimitrie Draghicescu (no relation to the famous Romanian diplomat and writer).

As Murray supposedly comes clean, consider again his description the past couple days of how he gave CPR to Jackson. He said he used one hand on Jackson's chest while supporting his back with the other hand. If you've ever given CPR, you'd know it takes a lot of force, and probably two hands. How could Murray give one-handed CPR? He said he did this because Jackson's body was frail.

If Jackson was so frail, how could he have planned to perform 50 shows?

Jackson was not frail, he did not intend to go through with the 50 shows, and while Murray did administer the Diprivan that left a corpse, the body was not Michael Jackson, who is now in The Place With No Name--though the past couple weeks, a few investigators have come close to naming it.

Fr. Lingyu Fu
Illuminus Theo, Naples Italy

8 comments:

  1. Hello Mr.Theo! And newspapers absolutely us lead up our TV repeated opening of a corpse of Jackson! Dimitri for a long time should bury, answer, please, why so?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not added that... The Russian TV and newspapers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor creature Dr. Conrad Murray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME STORY! I LOVE HOW YOU WRITE, THEO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps.. As someone who Loves him with All My Heart.. If he IS alive & hiding, I pray for Michael the RICHEST & most ABUNDANT BLESSINGS!!!... I also hope no one ever finds him.. He deserves to be Happy & free of the world's BULLSHIT!!! oh, and FYI: If I were to see him tomorrow, I wouldnt give him away for ALL THE GOLD on the planet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are many rumours about that doctor..some people say that the doctor is actually michael..? and why would the doctor go through all this..! he could be arrested..? and if michael is still alive and hiding i sure he is still in LA somewhere because he is meant to be dead and so would not be able to go to anothe country to hide..! Michael i hope your alive and if so i bet you have a plan..and shock for everyone when you do come back but dunno if as michael jackson or someone else..! Ilovee You michael with all my heart..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw MacCaulay Culkin at and the gril from the 70's show at Micheal Jackson's (THURSDAY)
    funeral and she asked MacCaaulay Culkin if he was dead and he said her the guy in that coffin really was really not him. And they got up from there sets and I did not see them again you may think that i am nutts but i have dvdr on my tv and i can slow down my program very slowly. And i can read lips. What are they hidding do they think us AMERICANS are really that stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello ..
    I wonder if Michael is really alive?
    as we are seeing Dr, Murray going to court and will not know whether arrested or not!

    Michale and I saw that it could return at any moment, right?

    ReplyDelete

If enough ask where he is, the need for this may cease. Spread the word.